1. It is the attendees responsibility to check their reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. All payments made by the customer are fully refundable to the customer, in the event of the retreat being cancelled by Donna Louise Hay / GozenGirls Ltd – WILDWOMAN for any reason. Alternatively, payments will be transferred on to an alternative retreat at the customer’s agreement.
3. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus a £200 non refundable admin fee, apply. The admin fee is non-refundable unless the retreat is cancelled by Donna Louise Hay / GozenGirls Ltd – WILDWOMAN as stated in point 2:
– Cancellation 6 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund.
– Cancellation 6 to 10 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
– Cancellation 10 to 15 weeks before due arrival date, 100% refund
4. Due to situations beyond our control, Donna Louise Hay / GozenGirls Ltd – WILDWOMAN reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements may be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
5. Donna Louise Hay / GozenGirls Ltd – WILDWOMAN is not held liable for travel costs or transfer costs if arriving outside of the suggested arrival times.
6. Donna Louise Hay / GozenGirls Ltd – WILDWOMAN accepts no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any forms of transport.
7. Donna Louise Hay / GozenGirls Ltd – WILDWOMAN reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or activity.
8. Attendees who have injuries or illness are advised to seek a doctor’s advice if practising yoga. Donna Louise Hay / GozenGirls Ltd – WILDWOMAN is not liable for any injuries to the attendee in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities.
9. Donna Louise Hay / GozenGirls Ltd – WILDWOMAN cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
10. Donna Louise Hay / GozenGirls Ltd – WILDWOMAN will not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God,’ closure of airports, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and sub-contractors.
11. Donna Louise Hay / GozenGirls Ltd – WILDWOMAN accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness which may occur during the attendees stay or travelling to and from retreats.
12. We recommend that all attendees have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all matters regarding them.